- Before the event, it is a great tool to spread the word about the contents of your event (speakers, topics etc.), to engage and to connect with potential attendees.
- During the event, it is perfect to add a virtual component to your conference or meeting, by linking the real life audience with the tweeps out there.
- It is also great to collect feedback, questions, do polls during the event.
- After the event, it allows you to refer back to useful content like slides, videos, blog summaries etc. You can also track and analyze who took part in the discussions, what the sentiment was, what you can improve and what was particularly appreciated.
- It is a perfect foundation to create a post-conference review, using Storify. Check out this example from the Emerge Conference 2011 in Oxford.
View original post 417 more words